The cycle of comfort.
Come fall, you're bound to spend long hours on the Clark Fork River, which indefinitely calls for comfortable, cozy layers like the Patagonia Men's Flying Fish PolyCycle Pullover Hoodie. This lightweight, do-anything hoodie boasts a performance fleece that wicks moisture and dries quickly, while the drawstring, 3-panel hood provides added protection from the elements if you forget a hat. A generous main pocket ensures easy access to necessities like snacks or your phone, and the graphic boasts PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- A cozy, do-anything fleece for daily use
- Fabric is made from 100% post consumer fleece
- Graphic is fashioned with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Art is by Geoff McFetridge
- Lined, 3-panel hood provides added protection from the elements
- Generous main pocket for snacks or necessities
- Item #PAT01L4
- Q & A
Great lighweight hoodie. Got black with darker logo and this thing looks amazing. Nice heavy "hood strings".
warm and stylish
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Absolutely Love the material of this sweater. Patagonia makes such high class clothing and this is no exception. Keeps you warm and dry with the quick dry material used!