Location is Everything.
From the rush and lull of the Yellowstone River to the novelized Clark Fork River, the Patagonia Women's Flying Fish Cotton/Poly Scoop T-Shirt offers steadfast style and comfort. This tee features an organic cotton and recycled polyester fabric that's equal parts durable and soft, while the screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Additionally, this tee features a slim fit, cap sleeves, and a demure scoop-neck for a slightly modernized fit.
- A stylish and soft tee for casual or daily wear
- Organic cotton and recycled polyester is bluesign approved
- Screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Artwork is crafted by Geoff McFetridge
- Item #PAT01TP
- Q & A
As expected from Patagonia
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Small fit me excellent except bust as my chest is like not really very much there (LOL). So, it hung on the top part really too big for me. Very soft material, I think the color is as pictured (I got the Cerise and love it). I really like the shaped hemline - I don't so much go for straight across. This can be worn for casual and active and all that.