After a long day on the mountain, chill out at camp in the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Frostbite Cotton/Poly Responsibili-tee T-Shirt. As its name suggests, this tee is fashioned from a recycled cotton and polyester blend fabric which not only feels great but also reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials. A snow-capped Patagonia graphic serves as a reminder to keep seeking adventure wherever you go.
- Relax in this casual, eco-friendly tee
- Recycled cotton/poly fabric is soft and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Original art by Jolby & Friends is printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT021I
- Q & A
Comfy Graphic T
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
A soft Tshirt that fits true to size. It's comfortable, fun graphic and eco-friendly!
Great shirt, but hard to find my size!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 135lbs
The fabric, look, and feel were great and I would have loved to keep it. I am short at 5'4", with fairly broad shoulders so any length was too long. It did seem to run a little small though, compared to other brands. Wished it would have worked!