2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Fitz Roy Down Hooded Jacket
Both incredibly packable and toasty warm, the Fitz Roy Down Jacket is destined for single-day alpine missions where speed is essential. This midweight belay hoody is powered by 800-fill down and stuffs down into its own pocket, so no matter the destination it makes a no-brainer addition to your pack.
- Lightweight warmth for high-octane pursuits in the backcountry
- Durable Pertex face treated to shed light moisture and dirt
- High-fill down delivers a high mission-worthy warmth-to-weight ratio
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood adjusts with a single-pull drawcord
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem block chills and seal in warmth
- Chest pockets easily accessible with pack or harness equipped
- Down sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked
- Item #PATZ9J7
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.