Fitz Roy Bison Ahnya Crew Sweatshirt
- Classic raglan crew sweatshirt for comfort in camp or around town
- Fair Trade Certified sewn cotton blend is soft against the skin
- Integrated spandex fibers provide ease of movement around camp
- Patagonia original art is printed with PVC and phthalate free ink
- Patagonia strives to create durable products to last lifetimes
- Item #PAT02RL
- Q & A
Very slim fitting
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Hey everyone! Well I usually wear a medium in Patagonia tops- no exceptions- this top igot in M and it's stretchy, and does fit me, but.. with one wash and dry will be too small. It's just way more fitted than I like my tops- especially sweatshirts. I'm 5'7", 130lbs w 34b chest and relatively small shoulders. I'm growing my hips out so tney are at about 38 inches , and tnis top wants to sort of sit right in the middle of that awkward bulge around my middle. So I return for a large. Easy enough. But be warned it's not baggy, it's FItted around the hips and slim around the chest/shoulder. Soft tho and worth buying on sale.
Great, not bulky
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 100lbs
Grabbed this sweater for a summer trip up north and basically lived in it the whole time. Super comfy and cute and not overly boxy/bulky like some are