Fitz Roy Bison Ahnya Crew Sweatshirt
- Classic raglan crew sweatshirt for comfort in camp or around town
- Fair Trade Certified sewn cotton blend is soft against the skin
- Integrated spandex fibers provide ease of movement around camp
- Patagonia original art is printed with PVC and phthalate free ink
- Patagonia strives to create durable products to last lifetimes
- Item #PAT02RL
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials, Responsibly Sourced
- 57% organic cotton, 38% polyester, 5% spandex fleece
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2020
Very slim fitting
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
Hey everyone! Well I usually wear a medium in Patagonia tops- no exceptions- this top igot in M and it's stretchy, and does fit me, but.. with one wash and dry will be too small. It's just way more fitted than I like my tops- especially sweatshirts. I'm 5'7", 130lbs w 34b chest and relatively small shoulders. I'm growing my hips out so tney are at about 38 inches , and tnis top wants to sort of sit right in the middle of that awkward bulge around my middle. So I return for a large. Easy enough. But be warned it's not baggy, it's FItted around the hips and slim around the chest/shoulder. Soft tho and worth buying on sale.
August 12, 2019
Great, not bulky
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 100 lbs
Grabbed this sweater for a summer trip up north and basically lived in it the whole time. Super comfy and cute and not overly boxy/bulky like some are