Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Brave winter’s worst with ease in Patagonia’s Fiona Parka, built for lightweight warmth and protection. Worn as a standalone parka for insulation or paired with Patagonia’s Yosemite Falls trench for complete wet weather coverage, this durable parka makes cold weather commuting a cinch. Zip-up and step out, from early morning coffee runs to dinners downtown, this parka has you covered. Lightweight, lofty, and slim, you won’t feel anything but warm and comfortable walking down city streets, while princess seams and contoured quilting grant a confidence-boosting silhouette. The nylon ripstop shell blocks wind gusts on narrow city blocks, while the water-resistant finish repels any light precipitation that moves your way. Stuff your phone and hands into jersey-lined handwarmer pockets to keep them out of the cold, and utilize the two-way zipper to keep you mobile on your sidewalk trek.
- A down parka for braving winter commutes downtown
- Recycled 600-fill down offers lightweight, compressible warmth
- DWR treated shell safeguards against wet windy weather
- Nylon ripstop fabric ensures durable abrasion–resistance
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm on brisk city streets
- Slim design layers effortlessly as an insulating midlayer
- 3-in-1 capability with attachment points to pair with Yosemite Falls Trench
- Bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics reduce environmental impact
- Item #PAT031Z
3.5 based on 33 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.