Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fall River Comfort Stretch Pant
The Patagonia Fall River Comfort Stretch Pant is designed to keep you comfortable when you spend a day on the river fishing or embark on a hike with friends. It is constructed with a lightweight and durable stretch fabric that has a DWR treatment. This ensures that the fabric won't soak up too much moisture to help you keep dry when you step into the river or get caught in a surprise rainstorm. When you're spending long afternoons in the sun catching fish, the UPF 50+ blocks harmful rays allowing you to stay on the water instead of ducking for cover when the sun peaks out from behind a cloud. Patagonia also equipped the Fall River pant with an elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord to secure the pants so you can focus on your hike or your line. Additionally, multiple pockets store and accommodate the small essentials you need for the trail or the river.
- Technical fishing pant for performance on or off the water
- Lightweight and durable fabric stretches comfortably for mobility
- DWR coating helps keep fabric from absorbing water for dry comfort
- 50+ UPF blocks harmful rays on long afternoons spent under the sun
- Elastic waistband as an adjustable drawcord to create a snug fit
- Multiple pockets secure and store your essentials for convenience
- Pant is Fair Trade Certified sewn to ensure living wages for workers
- Patagonia uses eco-conscious materials when creating its products
- Item #PAT02AM
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR treatment
- 2 on-seam, 1 zippered side
- elastic with drawcord
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?