Everyday Ready Jacket
Consider the Patagonia Boys' Everyday Ready Jacket a winter workhorse for kids learning how to make a snowman or how to snowboard. Its H2No Performance Standard shell features the same waterproofing as Patagonia's ski shells for adults, and Thermolite Eco insulation ensures warmth worthy of snowy recesses at school. Patagonia also instilled the ability to lengthen the jacket's sleeves to accommodate growing youngsters for seasons of use.
- Kids' jacket suitable for ski resorts and snow days
- H2No Performance Standard shell is waterproof and breathable
- Thermolite Eco made with partially recycled warmth
- Grow-fit extendable system accommodates growing children
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #PATZ9OH
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Thermolite Eco (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- drop-tail, grow-fit
- 3-panel, internal gusset
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
This jacket is very thinly insulated, only useful for active sports. If you need a kid's jacket to do double duty for skiing and waiting for the school bus, as most parents do, this isn't it. Patagonia has served us well in the past, but it's perplexing that this jacket is so thin and their other synthetic insulated jacket, the Snowshot, only has 50g more of insulation. In the past, they've had warmer options. We are returning and looking at other brands.