Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket
The Patagonia Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket is here to provide our young adventurers a viable layer for cold days, from the first day of fall until the last day of spring. It is able to do this thanks to the outer shell with a waterproof and breathable H2No laminate combining with the reversible zip-out fleece insulated jacket.
When worn together, these create a layering system suitable for the coldest mid-winter snow days spent playing outside, and when worn separately the zip-out jacket's nylon outer makes a perfect layer for a sunny but chilly fall day. As an added bonus, the outer shell is a great option to fight off a light rain when worn alone.
- Combination insulator and shell giving you options for winter days
- H2No laminate outer shell fights off weather, remains breathable
- Insulator boasts a nylon outer with DWR to resist light weather
- Reversible insulated jacket takes this from a 3-in-1 to a 4-in-1
- Fleece insulation on zip-out jacket traps heat for bitter days
- Pockets in both jackets keep necessities nearby at all times
- Fixed three-panel hood helps fight back against heavy precipitation
- Item #PAT030Y
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.