Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket
The Patagonia Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket is built to offer a viable layer for cold days from the first day of fall until the last day of spring. It is able to do this thanks to the outer shell with waterproof and breathable H2No laminate combining with the reversible zip-out fleece insulated jacket. When worn together these create a layering system suitable for the coldest mid winter snow days spent playing outside, and when worn separately the zip-out jacket's nylon outer makes a perfect layer for a sunny but chilly fall day. As an added bonus the outer shell is a great option to fight off a light rain when worn alone.
- Combination insulator and shell giving you options for winter days
- H2No laminate outer shell fights off weather, remains breathable
- Insulator boasts a nylon outer with DWR to resist light weather
- Reversible insulated jacket takes this from a 3-in-1 to a 4-in-1
- Fleece insulation on zip-out jacket traps heat for bitter days
- Pockets in both jackets keep necessities nearby at all times
- Fixed three-panel hood helps fight back against heavy precipitation
- Item #PAT030Y
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester fleece, [sleeve insulation] 60g Thermolite Eco
- fully sealed
- [shell] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [removable liner] 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Bought this for my grandson, versatility of the jacket is perfect for a wide range of weather and comfortable!