Why We Like The Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket
The Patagonia Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket is here to provide our young adventurers a viable layer for cold days, from the first day of fall until the last day of spring. It is able to do this thanks to the outer shell with a waterproof and breathable H2No laminate combining with the reversible zip-out fleece insulated jacket.
When worn together, these create a layering system suitable for the coldest mid-winter snow days spent playing outside, and when worn separately the zip-out jacket's nylon outer makes a perfect layer for a sunny but chilly fall day. As an added bonus, the outer shell is a great option to fight off a light rain when worn alone.
- Combination insulator and shell giving you options for winter days
- H2No laminate outer shell fights off weather, remains breathable
- Insulator boasts a nylon outer with DWR to resist light weather
- Reversible insulated jacket takes this from a 3-in-1 to a 4-in-1
- Fleece insulation on zip-out jacket traps heat for bitter days
- Pockets in both jackets keep necessities nearby at all times
- Fixed three-panel hood helps fight back against heavy precipitation
- Item #PAT030Y
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester fleece, [sleeve insulation] 60g Thermolite Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium, 10] 24.5in
- [shell] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [removable liner] 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Bought this for my grandson, versatility of the jacket is perfect for a wide range of weather and comfortable!