Why We Like The Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket
The Patagonia Everyday 4-in-1 Jacket is here to provide our young adventurers a viable layer for cold days, from the first day of fall until the last day of spring. It is able to do this thanks to the outer shell with a waterproof and breathable H2No laminate combining with the reversible zip-out fleece insulated jacket.
When worn together, these create a layering system suitable for the coldest mid-winter snow days spent playing outside, and when worn separately the zip-out jacket's nylon outer makes a perfect layer for a sunny but chilly fall day. As an added bonus, the outer shell is a great option to fight off a light rain when worn alone.
- Combination insulator and shell giving you options for winter days
- H2No laminate outer shell fights off weather, remains breathable
- Insulator boasts a nylon outer with DWR to resist light weather
- Reversible insulated jacket takes this from a 3-in-1 to a 4-in-1
- Fleece insulation on zip-out jacket traps heat for bitter days
- Pockets in both jackets keep necessities nearby at all times
- Fixed three-panel hood helps fight back against heavy precipitation
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PAT030Y
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester fleece, [sleeve insulation] 60g Thermolite Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium, 10] 24.5in
- [shell] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [removable liner] 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 28, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
This is a very high quality jacket - actually made me jealous of our son! The features are great - weatherproofed and heavy duty zippers, chest pocket, H2No shell… fits a bit big for our long 5year old, but that means he’ll get at least another year out of it. He’s only worn a few times, but so far likes the inner jacket best. Teal color is really nice! Only con so far - the zipper on the inner jacket sticks a bit. Hoping that improves with a bit of use.
December 7, 2021
Fantastic versatile fall/winter coat
- I've used it several times
My son loves this coat including that it can be used in so many variations. The liner is noticeably warmer than other plain fleece liners. The shell fabric is tough and seems to keep snow and precipitation out very well. The front waterproof zipper is a nice touch. The build quality is excellent and the jacket is backed by Patagonia's Iron Clad 100% guarantee. Definitely recommended.
October 21, 2020
Bought this for my grandson, versatility of the jacket is perfect for a wide range of weather and comfortable!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help