Select a Size
Select a Color
Endless Ride Liner Short
Saddle up for all day adventures with the Patagonia Endless Ride Liner Shorts for Women. These breathable liners give you just the support you need for banging out serious miles, with a multi-density 3-layer chamois pad made in Italy. The pad pairs high-density foam that soaks up vibrations, with lighter weight foams for cushion, and a design that caters specifically to women, contouring to our anatomy to relieve pressure where needed, and cushion our sit bones for hours of comfort in the saddle.
The Endless Ride liner shorts are constructed with a sturdy, but stretchy body that moves underneath your baggies with ease, and feature mesh paneling along the sides of the legs to make sure your skin can breathe, even on the toughest and most strenuous climbs. The waistband is low profile, with a folded band akin to yoga wear for comfort, and loops that allow the liner to be connected to Patagonia's Dirt Craft and Dirt Roamer bike shorts. The hem on bottom uses a soft silicone leg gripper, keeping the shorts locked into place to reduce slipping and chaffing.
- Supportive liner for adventures beyond the local trails
- 3D Italian chamois cushions your sit bones
- Women's specific pad contours and relieves pressure
- Mesh side panels increase breathability and comfort
- Stretchy construction moves with you as you pedal
- Shorts lock into place with silicone grippers at hem
- Low-profile waistband can connect with some Patagonia shorts
- Item #PAT02AE
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [body] 79% nylon, 21% spandex, [mesh panels] 73% nylon, 27% spandex
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 11, 2019
Great ventilation and fit
- 5` 3"
- 135 lbs
Great length and good ventilation. I don't even notice them when I ride, which is exactly what I wanted!
March 18, 2019
Padding and ventilation.
Got these as a gift for my girlfriend for mountain biking. She says they provide great padding even for long rides and the shorts breath quite well. Also has a nice snug fit which can provide protection in the event of a fall. Solid liner short
August 1, 2018
My Go-To Liner for My MTB Rides
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 146 lbs
I was looking for a quality, GREAT FITTING, breathable liner short that wasn't overboard with too much padding, just the right amount. Nailed it on all counts and happy with this purchase.