Epic rides are calling.
From Utah's Whole Enchilada to the Kingdom Trails of Vermont, the Patagonia Men's Endless Ride Liner Short offers superb cushioning and fluid flexibility desired to tick off epic rides from your bucket list of riding meccas. The Italian chamois is 3D-formed of high-density foam to eliminate irritation in the saddle, so you don't go numb during a daunting climb or experience chafing after long hours on the trail.
This low-profile liner short effortlessly wears under your favorite pair of trail baggies, allowing you to customize the fit and feel to your particular needs. Its nylon-spandex blend pulls moisture off your body to facilitate rapid drying while you're sweating, so you don't overheat or succumb to sweat-soaked discomfort. Additionally, there's low-profile loops along the waistband that snap to Patagonia's Dirt Craft and Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts (sold separately) for seamless integration.
- Tick off epic rides without succumbing to irritation
- Low-profile liner short effortlessly wears under trail baggies
- 3D-formed, high-density Italian chamois eliminates chafing
- Nylon-spandex fabric with mesh panels for extra ventilation
- Elastic waistband for a security with silicone leg grippers
- Loops attach to Patagonia Dirt Craft and Dirt Roamer Shorts
- Item #PAT02BX
- Q & A
Patagucci on your rear? YES
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got this pair of shorts in addition to help break in a new Brooks saddle, as I knew it would have been painful with no chamois (call me what you will). The padding in these are perfect and are padded in the perfect places and the elastic cuffs around your thighs are not grippy and do not pull hair like some other brands do. Lifetime Warranty? Whats not to like about that! Grab a pair you wont be disappointed.