Why We Like The Dual Aspect Bib Pant
Made for the alpine the Patagonia Dual Aspect Bib Pant is a technical shell made for the absolute hardest days out trekking at high altitude. These technical pants make their way into our luggage bag after a long year of training for a high mountain summit. These waterproof and weatherproof pants are made for the worst possible weather and allow plenty of room for layering underneath.
- Highly versatile alpine wear for big treks
- Nylon ripstop and waterproof shell for weather protection
- Lightweight material doesn't weigh down the trek
- Bib design for a comfortable and secure fit
- Designed to work with underneath layering
- Item #PATZ9RX
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard, [face fabric] EcoNyl (30D recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR finish, [bibs] 87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- fully sealed
- [medium] 32in
- 1 zippered thigh, 1 small stash bib
- stretch suspenders
- Side Zips
- scuff guards, tie-down loops
- concealed reflector
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, ice climbing, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help