Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down With It Down Jacket
Whether we're exploring our hometown or venturing to a new city, we zip up the Patagonia Down With It Down Jacket to help us stay ready for anything. This jacket features a hip length, a removable hood, and 600-fill goose down for warmth and coverage in chilly weather. The recycled polyester shell is treated with Deluge DWR to shrug off precipitation, and is quilted with classic blocking that tapers and slims at the sides for a flattering silhouette. Front pockets zip to secure your cell phone and keys, and thaw your hands when you forget your gloves.
- Stylish, comfy insulated jacket for exploring near and far
- 600-fill recycled down retains warmth without weighing you down
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow for added weather defense
- Slim fit and wide baffles provide a modern shape and retain heat
- Three-panel, insulated hood can be removed and tucked away
- Item #PAT031Y
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.