Go-to down jacket for spontaneous urban adventure.
Perfect for a cold winter's night on the town, followed by an unplanned winter bivy on a lumpy couch in a drafty loft apartment, the Patagonia Women's Down With It Down Jacket is ready for anything. This game jacket features a hip length, a removable hood, and 700-fill grey goose down for warmth and coverage in chilly weather. The recycled polyester shell is treated with Deluge DWR to shrug off precipitation, and is quilted with classic blocking that tapers and slims at the sides. Front pockets zip to secure change, cell phone and toothbrush, because you never know what might happen.
- Stay warm throughout the evening while enjoying a night on the town
- 700-fill recycled down retains warmth during the coldest nights
- DWR coating brushes off light rain and snow when enjoying the weather
- Slim fit and wide baffles provide a modern shape and retain heat.
- Three-panel, insulated hood can be removed and tucked away
- Item #PAT02IV
- Q & A
Patagonia Down With It Down Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 105lbs
Bought this jacket for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said it was super cozy and she loved the tapered look. It did run a little small. She is normally a small and we ended up needing to exchange it for a medium.