Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down Sweater Vest
From summer climbing in the alpine to winter ski sessions in the backcountry, we always take the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest wherever we roam. We stow the vest inside its chest pocket before we pack it up, but let it out regularly so its plush 800-fill Traceable Down insulation retains its loft and efficient insulating properties over time. In classic eco-friendly fashion, Patagonia's Traceable Down comes from geese that were never live plucked or force fed.
- Insulating layer ideal for chilly belays and freezing ski days
- 800-fill Traceable Down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Recycled polyester shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Adjustable hem and elasticized cuffs work to retain heat
- One zippered internal stow pocket at chest
- Contoured fit with longer hem wears over and under layers easily
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing eco-conscious products
- Item #PAT00FP
4.5 based on 96 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.