Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down Sweater Jacket
We consider the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket a Jane of do-it-all workhorse. This versatile style is ideal for ice climbing, mid-winter skiing, or in town. It's also equipped with lightweight, compressible, independently certified Traceable Down, which means the feathers come from geese that are never force-fed or live-plucked.
- A versatile, warm jacket for outdoor or casual pursuits
- Recycled ripstop exterior is durable & breathable
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture
- 800-fill Traceable Down assures lofted warmth
- Zippered hand pockets keep small necessities close by
- Internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack for jacket
- Adjustable hem provides a personalized, sealed-in fit
- Contoured fit and slightly longer hem double down on warmth
- Item #PAT00Q6
4.5 based on 191 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.