Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down Sweater Vest
Designed to maintain core warmth, the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest features high-loft, 800-fill Traceable Down insulation, which traps that hard-earned heat and promotes effortless temperature regulation. Additionally, the Traceable Down is certified by NSF (an independent third party) and is derived from geese that are never force-fed or live-plucked. A durable shell protects the down insulation from abrasive obstacles and daily wear, while the DWR treatment fends off light moisture build-up and precipitation. Meanwhile, an adjustable hem seals in warmth, and the contoured, slim fit provides a flattering, chic fit. So whether we're perusing the winter farmer's market in search of fresh greens or settling in for a long day of work at the computer, the Down Sweater Vest assures dependable style and warmth.
- A cool weather staple for maintaining core warmth
- Recycled ripstop exterior is durable and lightweight
- DWR treatment repels light moisture
- 800-fill Traceable Down is warm and thermally efficient
- Adjustable hem seals in body heat
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Contoured, slim fit offers a flattering, chic fit
- Item #PAT00I0
4.5 based on 95 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.