Why We Like The Down Sweater Vest
Dawn patrol laps. Shaded crags. Snow-packed trails. Wherever there's a chill, Patagonia's Down Sweater Vest is our shield. The lofty fill locks in heat, helping us maintain core warmth to keep the shivers at bay, while the ultralight build slides discreetly under our shell or harness for full send freedom.
- Versatile insulated vest to keep warm on wintry pursuits
- Recycled ripstop material provides lightweight durability
- Water-resistant finish fends off drizzles and flurries
- Lofty down fill traps heat without weighing you down
- Elastic-bound armholes stop cold drafts from creeping in
- Zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Item #PATZA3N
- Responsible Collection
- 100% post-consumer recycled nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR coating
- 800-fill 100% virgin goose down (RDS certified, Control Union 880272)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 25in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2023
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help