Select a Size
Select a Color
Down Sweater Vest
Keep your little one looking mountain-chic in the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest. Its durable ripstop fabric won't tear easily when she's skiing through the trees or enjoying the changing leaves. And with a DWR finish, this vest will repel moisture, leaving its 600-fill down dry and insulating. She'll be able to keep her hands nice and warm in the two handwarmer pockets when
- An insulating vest for winter layering and cool weather hikes
- Ripstop material is durable and resists tearing
- Down insulation is ethically sourced and traceable
- Contoured side panels offer a more fitted look
- Zippered collar blocks cold and wind
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly outdoor gear
- Item #PAT025S
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [solids] 100% polyester mini-ripstop, [prints] 100% polyester plain weave
- 600-fill down
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
small = xs
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 125 lbs
I ordered a small, and am universally a small in all other brands, including Patagonia, and it fit like an xs or even an xxs. The fit says 'slim' but it'd be best to size up!
August 11, 2019
Best Customer Services by Lindsay G.!
Ordered a Pantagonia Down vest and it turned out to be wrong size. Lindsay was very courteous and prompt, as she has always been, in addition to been very helpful in arranging for the return and helping with the replacement order. Very happy and satisfied customer, thanks to Lindsay!
March 26, 2019
Bought this vest for my little sister and she loves it!