An outdoor girl's sweater vest.
Keep your little one looking mountain chic in the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Vest. Made with a polyester ripstop fabric, you won't have to worry about your little lady tearing a hole in it during her first snowball fight. And with a DWR finish, this vest will repel moisture leaving its 600-fill down dry and insulating. With two hand warmer pockets she'll be able to get her hands nice and warm when her digits get chilly. And with an internal drawcord at the hem and spandex binding at the armholes she'll keep all that warm and cozy air inside, where it should be.
- A windproof down-fill vest for winter layering
- Ripstop super durable, resists tearing
- Power duck down ethically sourced and traced
- Contoured side-panels yield feminine aesthetic
- Zippered collar blocks cold and wind
- DWR finish resists light precipitation
- Item #PAT025S