Warmth for adventures.
Whether you're roasting marshmallows around a campfire or hiking up to a mountain lake in the fall, the Patagonia Down Sweater Pullover Hoodie keeps you warm and comfortable. A DWR treatment to the face fabric beads and repels light moisture keeping you and the 800-fill down dry. The dry down offers warmth to keep out the mountain and evening chill, and elastic cuffs keep that warmth from escaping. The contoured fit is not only flattering, but also has a longer length for extra coverage when sitting around a campfire of pitching a tent. Should your hands get cold, warm them up in the kangaroo hand warmer pocket and when the adventure is over, stuff the hoodie into the zippered torso pocket and head home.
- Pullover down sweater for warmth during outdoor adventures
- DWR treatment protects down by repeling light moisture
- 800-fill down is traceable and provides comfortable warmth
- Contoured fit has longer length hem for extra coverage
- Hood is adjustable with single pull for easy changes on the go
- Kangaroo hand warmer pocket warms fingers on colder days
- Torso pocket doubles as stuff sack when the adventure is over
- As a company, Patagonia supports multiple environmental causes
- Item #PAT02J6
- Q & A
Puff, Puff, YASSSSS
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
Hiking around Big Cottonwood Canyon, slight rain drizzle, temps in the 40's: this Down Sweater Pullover was the perfect outer layer for my weekend adventure. This piece delivers excellent warmth without being too bulky, is water resistant for those unpredictable weather moments and durable enough to feel free to get up close and personal with all types of vegetation. I also used it as a mid-layer during the early October snow with the same amount of satisfaction. The only reason this puffy is getting four stars instead of five is due to the fact I have broad shoulders and though typically a small, it was a bit of a squeeze when putting it on and taking it off so I'd suggest considering a size up. But over all, this puff is a two time hit, so pass it along.