Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Select a color:
Why We Like the Down Sweater Jacket
Mustering up the willpower to get out of our sleeping bag in the early hours can be daunting, but not if we're wearing the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. We're just as cozy as if we were in our own sleeping bags thanks to the plush insulation and windproof exterior. In true Patagonia fashion, this jacket uses responsibly sourced down, and the eco-friendly fabric is made entirely from recycled materials. Whether we're exploring a new-to-you trail in the Tetons or ripping skins in the Wasatch backcountry, the Down Sweater Jacket is our go-to.
- Lightweight insulation for climbing, backpacking, and skiing
- 800-fill down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Down sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked
- Recycled ripstop shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Adjustable hem can be cinched tight to lock in body heat
- Regular fit with contoured body and bound cuffs
- Patagonia has been crafting sustainable goods since 1973
- Item #PAT00FN
4.5 based on 400 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.