Down Sweater Hooded Pullover
Whether you're throwing it over a fleece for some chilly belaying or layering it under a shell to keep warm on a cold powder day, the Patagonia Down Sweater Hooded Pullover is there with lightweight warmth whenever you need it. This new twist on a Patagonia staple works great as an insulating layer for all your alpine needs. Its pullover design saves weight but stays warm with 800-fill Advanced Global Traceable Down that's certifiably sustained from farms with ethical practices.
When you rock it as an outer layer around town or at the crag, you're covered against the weather with a windproof recycled ripstop fabric that's treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to shed off light rain and snow. For gear storage and everyday convenience you've got a front kangaroo pocket, while a zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuff sack to maximize the packability of your jacket.
- Patagonia's classic Down Sweater gets a new look
- Certified traceable down keeps you warm in cold temps
- Durable ripstop is windproof for cold and exposed faces
- DWR finish sheds off lighter precipitation to keep your down safe
- Stuffs into its own pocket and easily hangs with a carabiner loop
- Item #PAT02ME
- Q & A
I am loving it!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 59'
- Weight: 140lbs
I just bought this jacket and am really liking it. It keeps you super warn but is also very breathable
The perfect go-to
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 165lbs
My hands down go to when I need a lightweight layer under the shell for a ski day and doesn't look too tech wear heavy for some around town apres either. Love this layer.
What’s the fill weight of this jacket?