New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Down Sweater - Girls'
From snowy romps around the park to cool days on the ski hill, the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater provides your growing gal with the same dependable warmth that the adult-sized Down Sweater offers you. Packed full of 600-fill traceable down, this full-zip jacket is designed to assure ample and adaptive warmth, even when the temperatures are more cool than comfortable. And since the down insulation is a part of Patagonia's traceable down initiative, this means that the insulation never comes from animals that are live-plucked or force-fed. Meanwhile, the polyester ripstop fabric is durable enough to handle her rough-and-tumble play with her furry, four-legged friends, and it repels snow so she won't be soaking wet when she comes in for hot cocoa at the end of the day.
- A cool weather staple for your growing gal
- Traceable down fill is lightweight and insulating
- DWR-treated fabric fends off wind and light precipitation
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Fabrics are bluesign approved
- Item #PAT025R