New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Down Sweater - Boys'
Not only is the Down Sweater versatile enough to handle recess at school, but it's adaptive enough to be layered underneath a waterproof shell when the weekend calls for time spent at ski school. The jacket is equipped with 600-fill down insulation to provide ample warmth, whether he's playing outside with the dog or waiting for the school bus at the end of the driveway. Additionally, the insulation is part of Patagonia's Traceable Down initiative, meaning the down is from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed.
- Lightweight warmth for the trail, slopes, or recess
- Traceable down is compressible and insulating
- DWR protects down from heat-robbing moisture
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing
- Item #PAT026H