Classic With A Twist.
When fall starts to give way to winter and your fleece pullover's just not cutting it, pull on the Patagonia Women's Down Snap-T Pullover Jacket. Blending iconic design with cold-weather functionality, this pullover is filled with recycled down to trap heat and keep you warm whether you're rolling out of your sleeping bag on a frosty morning or headed to the climbing gym. A polyester ripstop shell ensures the jacket can withstand the demands of everyday use, while a DWR coating helps withstand misty rain and light snow flurries. The snap placket offers adjustable ventilation whether you're powering up the trail or trying to block the wind as you make your way across town.
- Versatile pullover for cold days on the mountain or around town
- Down insulation is light, packable, and warm
- Ripstop shell with DWR treatment resists abrasion, wind, and precipitation
- Snap placket with high collar for adjustable coverage
- Regular fit allows it to be worn alone or layered
- Kangaroo pocket keeps hands warm and holds trekking essentials
- Item #PAT01XJ
- Q & A
Great addition to the snap t collection
This is a down sweater snap t, but it isn't as thick as a down sweater. It also doesn't have as high of quality down so it isn't as warm. But it's a great piece to wear around town and throw on over something else in the fall. Plus it's slightly different than jackets, which I really like. The giant kangaroo pockets are nice for storing things. It's pretty much like an extra warm snap t and is really comfy. Mine has the retro logo on it which I like a lot better.