Walking to school gets a bad rap.
Send her out the door for school on cold, windy days in the Patagonia Down Parka knowing that she'll be comfortably toasty. The windproof shell with a DWR treatment keeps her protected when snowy gusts start to blow around, and when the wind really howls, she can zip up the pile fleece-lined tall collar and throw on the hood (also fleece-lined) to stay protected and warm. The biting temperatures can't get to her either since she'll be in 600-fill power recycled down. Even her hands will stay cozy, what, with soft cuffs in the sleeves that have integrated thumbholes. And if thumbholes aren't enough to keep her hands warm, she can put them in the fleece-lined pockets.
- Incredibly warm, urban style jacket for those cold winter days
- Windproof shell has high tear-strength for longevity
- Shell is treated with DWR for protection from snow and light rain
- 600-fill power down provides warmth on extra cold days
- Fleece-lined tall collar and fixed hood offer maximum warmth
- Sleeves have soft internal cuffs with thumbholes for no cold hands
- Patagonia focuses on high-quality, eco-conscious products
- Item #PAT02KR
- Q & A
Great for a short grown-up
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Kids Medium (10 yr old)
- Height: 4'11"
- Weight: 90lbs
I have been looking for a jacket in kid's sizing that looks high-quality enough for a grown-up. I am 40 yr. old, 4'11'', and 90 lb. Size M (10 yr. old) is a perfect fit for me. It gives me an instant warmth and makes me feel confident on a snowy day.