Dirt Roamer Liner Bib
- Liner bibs fit nicely under your baggies for comfort
- Recycled nylon offers high-performance sustainability
- Interlock knit ensures plenty of stretch
- Chamois offers cushion for long hours in the saddle
- HeiQ Fresh treatment resists the buildup of odors
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PATZ9CA
- Responsible Collection
- 79% recycled nylon, 21% spandex, [mesh panels] 73% recycled nylon, 27% spandex
- Claimed Weight
- 6oz (170g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 12, 2020
Good padding, some parts uncomfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
The chamois in these is great, and the drop waist design is also useful. I'm not sure how useful the pocket on the back is, since you'd have a jersey on over these. I guess if you're looking for any extra storage possible it would be useful. I haven't ever used it, though. I get that these are liners, but they are VERY sheer, something I should have paid more attention to before buying. My 3 stars isn't due to this; that was my own fault. What I don't like about them is the seam around your thighs where the grippy band meets the shorts. I got what felt like paper cuts from these seams both after biking in wet conditions and after a really long, sweaty ride. I was so confused why I had these stinging red lines across my thighs, then I felt the seams and they were Sharp. No idea why they'd be made to feel like that. My first thought was that my thighs were too big for the size, but when I put them on nothing feels too tight.