When loam is life.
When you spend more time on dirt than you do on asphalt, pick up the Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Bike Short for fluid mobility, a body-contoured fit, and secure integration with Patagonia's compatible liner shorts. As its name suggests, the Dirt Roamer excels on epic singletrack rides and lift-serviced flow trails with its nylon-spandex fabric, which offers pedal-friendly mobility and excellent breathability. Its DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers and puddle splashes from compromising your comfort.
Besides being stretchy and breathable, the Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts follow the contours of your body with its curved waistband, complete with hook-and-loop adjusters for a slip-free fit. It doesn't come with an integrated chamois, but it's compatible with Patagonia's Endless Ride Liner Short (sold separately) that snaps inside for additional padding. Other key features include a secure-zip pocket for your trail essentials, plus an 11.5-inch inseam that sits just above most knee pads, as to not inhibit pedaling movement.
- Essential trail baggies for epic singletrack rides
- Nylon-spandex fabric stretches fluidly and breathes well
- DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers and puddle splashes
- Curved waistband with hook-and-loop adjusters for secure fit
- Patagonia Endless Ride Liner Shorts snap inside (not included)
- Secure zippered pocket at left-hip for trail storage
- 11.5-inch inseam length sits just above knee pads
- Reflective logo at left hem and rear hip
- Item #PAT02AD