Select a Size
Select a Color
Dirt Craft Bike Short
If you're looking for a pair of shorts you could wear before, during, and after trail riding without having to bring a change of clothes, pick up the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts. Built with a two-layer design, the shell is cut slimmer than your standard mountain baggies, made with a stretchy blend and finished with a water-repellent DWR coating for comfort and protection. When you're on the bike, the outer layer pairs with a stretchy, moisture-wicking inner liner, complete with a cushy three-layer chamois and mesh paneling to keep you comfortable during long days on the trails.
- Versatile two-layer short for days on the trail
- Water-resistant, quick-drying shell holds up to abuse
- Breathable, stretchy liner keeps you moving in comfort
- Built-in chamois pad absorbs harsh chatter on the trail
- Adjustable waistband customizes the fit
- Multiple pockets bring along gloves, tools, and snacks
- Item #PATZ9ER
- [face fabric] 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex stretch, DWR, [liner] 72% polyester, 28% spandex
- Removable Liner
- yes, 3-layer protective pad
- 2 hand, 1 cargo zip
- adjustable hook-and-loop
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 24, 2020
Size up. Problematic liner. Skip em
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
Overall just too much $ for what you get. Buy something else. Outer shell good and light weight yet inner liner creeps up while riding. Definitely better than the ultra lightweight yet ultra poorly constructed Dirt Roamers ( do NOT get those.) If you like to constantly tug on your inner liners while holding the handlebars, go for it. They have no thigh elastic and just ride up to your upper thigh all the time. A far better solution would be to sell just the shell and allow riders to provide their own padded shorts, which are a dime a dozen. if you do buy, size up in order to allow the waist to get tighter and looser. If you order your true size, there is no space to allow for the few winter lbs you might gain. Patagonia mtb short collection is terrible.