Why We Like The Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoodie
Whether we are out for a hike or in a casual setting, the Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoodie is one of our favorites due to its lightweight warmth, stylish design, and recycled materials. The jacket is made from 100 percent recycled polyester and has a diamond quilted pattern filled with 80 grams of recycled polyester for warmth. An insulated hood has drawcords to cinch it down, and the full-zip construction is low profile and allows us to open up the jacket when it gets too warm. Two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket keep our hands warm and allow us some storage space for our essentials.
- Hooded jacket with casual style and technical features
- 100 recycled polyester fabric and non-PFC DWR treatment
- Elastic cuffs seal in the warmth
- 80-g Thermogreen synthetic insulation is made from 100% recycled polyester
- Two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket keeps our belongings secure
- Item #PATZAC8
- Responsible Collection
- [body, lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta w/ PFC-free DWR
- 80-g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 23.5in
- yes, insulated
- 2 hand pockets, zippered chest pocket
- Baffle Construction
- Diamond quilt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.39oz (493g)
- casual, hike
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help