Diamond Quilted Bomber Hooded Jacket
From hitting the local trails for some fall hiking to going out for grub with your buddies before settling in to watch the game, the Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hooded Jacket is there to give you the perfect combination of warmth, functionality, and durability. This jacket's windproof and water-resistant shell shields you from the elements, while lightweight Thermogreen insulation keeps you toasty, even when wet. Diamond quilting keeps insulation in place and creates a heat-trapping surface, while the two kangaroo-style pockets provide a warm shelter for your hands and give the jacket a casual look.
- A casual bomber jacket for lightweight warmth in the fall and spring
- Windproof and water-resistant shell protects against passing showers
- Thermogreen insulation traps heat to keep you warm, even when wet
- Diamond quilting keeps insulation in place and offers a classic look
- Adjustable hood shuts out cool winds as you cruise around town
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets hold valuables and warm up hands
- Elasticized hem and cuffs seal out blasts of wind on local summits
- Climb rope zipper pulls and drawcord keep you dreaming of adventure
- Item #PAT01JW
- Q & A
Style and Warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
What made me pick this jacket was that it has a bit more styling than some of the other Patagonia jackets. Quality is never a worry with Patagonia, so I figured I would go with something a little different, a jacket that looked more at home at the bars than the side of a mountain. The Diamond Quilted Hooded Bomber jacket fit my needs perfectly. It has all the warmth and quality construction you expect from Patagonia with a more relaxed/less technical look to it. My only complaint would be that it does have a bit of a boxy fit, and I wish it were a bit more tailored. Other than that, I love this jacket, and it's becoming one of my go-to's for activities that don't require much athleticism.
Do the main front pockets not have zippers?