Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Diamond Quilted Bomber Hooded Jacket
From hitting the local trails for some fall hiking to going out for grub with your buddies before settling in to watch the game, the Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hooded Jacket is there to give the perfect combination of warmth, functionality, and durability. This jacket's windproof and water-resistant shell shields from the elements, while lightweight Thermogreen insulation keeps toasty even when wet. Diamond quilting keeps insulation in place and creates a heat-trapping surface, while the two kangaroo-style pockets provide a warm shelter for our hands and give the jacket a casual look.
- A casual bomber jacket for lightweight warmth in the fall and spring
- Windproof and water-resistant shell protects against passing showers
- Thermogreen insulation traps heat to keep you warm, even when wet
- Diamond quilting keeps insulation in place and offers a classic look
- Adjustable hood shuts out cool winds as you cruise around town
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets hold valuables and warm up hands
- Elasticized hem and cuffs seal out blasts of wind on local summits
- Climb rope zipper pulls and drawcord keep you dreaming of adventure
- Item #PAT01JW
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.