Select a Size
Select a Color
Easily flow from powder runs on the slopes to dinner with friends in town in the Patagonia Departer Jacket. Its Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry as you make your way to dinner in the rain and is also highly breathable to keep you comfortable as you find fresh powder stashes at your favorite resort. The mesh lining moves over your layers easily when you're on the slopes and wicks moisture when you're running errands around town on a warm fall afternoon. Finally, an adjustable powder skirt seals out the fresh flakes when you're cruising down the mountain and can lay flat for your transition back into the city.
- Versatile, mountain-to-town jacket for comfort through the season
- Gore-Tex blocks moisture for dry comfort no matter the conditions
- Mesh lining moves over layers easily and wicks moisture on ski runs
- Helmet-compatible hood has laminated visor for full visibility
- Hem drawcord is adjustable through hand pocket for convenience
- Adjustable powder skirt lays flat when running errands around town
- Item #PAT02IF
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, Dwr treatment, [lining] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered forearm, [interior] 1 zipppered, 1 drop-in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 18, 2018
I love my new ski jacket!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
I've been on the hunt for a new ski jacket for over a year and I've finally found the one of my dreams. It's goretex, but not a super crunchy shell. It has a softness and it's super warm. It also has a really fun design on the interior but a cool-sleek exterior. I took it out to Banff last week and the cold snowstorms didn't get me down. This jacket is amazing and I couldn't be happier.