DAS Light Hooded Jacket
Patagonia's DAS Light Hooded Jacket is an ultralight belay parka that packs small so you can take it climbing up multi-pitches at high altitudes. Its PlumaFill insulation has the same lofty feel as down, except since it's synthetic it can resist wet weather better than most puffies. Pertex's Quantum Pro shell is highly water-resistant and thermally efficient to keep you warm even after climbing a pitch. There are plenty of adjustments at the hood and hem to ensure a secure fit over alpine climbing helmets and under climbing harnesses.
- Insulated belay hoodie packs down to the size of water bottles
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell is water-resistant and thermally efficient
- PlumaFill insulation packs like down but is more protective
- Adjustable helmet is compatible with alpine climbing helmet
- Item #PATZ9L7
- Pertex Quantum Pro (10D nylon ripstop), PU coating, DWR finish
- 65g PlumaFill (100% recycled)
- helmet-compatible, adjustable, insulated
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?