Fleece with many functions.
It won't take long for the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece Jacket to move to the front of your wardrobe rotation once you realize how supremely versatile it is. It delivers a combination of active performance, cozy comfort, and low-key style that's ideal for hitting the trails in fall, layering up for the mountain in winter, or going out on the town on crisp spring nights.
Polartec Power Stretch fabric won't restrict your movements when you're conquering tough hikes, and flat seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing for greater comfort when wearing it under a shell while skiing. The cuffs slide up easily over your forearms when climbing, while thumb loops keep them down when you're bracing for a brisk breeze. Zippered pockets secure trail snacks and daily essentials alike. Basically, if it's cold outside, you'll find yourself in the Crosstrek.
- Versatile fleece for layering or stand-alone wear
- Polartec Power Stretch is wwarm, wicking, and flexible
- Flat seam stitching offers smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Zippered pockets secure daily essentials
- Thumb loops keep sleeves from riding up
- Fabric is certified as bluesign-approved
- Item #PAT020C