Between late-season trail runs and ridiculously cold ski days, your legs tend to get left out in the cold more than you'd like to admit—bring an extra dose of warmth down to your gams with the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece Bottoms. Their Polartec Power Stretch construction remains breathable whether you're on your way to a new PR on a local trail or hammering out hot laps at the resort.
- Midweight warmth for late-season trail runs and cold ski days
- Breathable Polartec is stretchy for easy movement on the trail
- Waistband lies flat against skin for added comfort
- Tapered legs reduce drag while running and layers under shell
- Media-compatible pocket on right thigh keeps device secure
- Bluesign-approved fabric ensures a sustainable construction
- Patagonia is committed to producing responsibly sourced and eco-friendly outdoor gear
- Item #PAT020E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
These are awesome pants that I use for training
Comfortable active wear
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 160lbs
I gave this item as a gift to a friend who just started climbing again. They love them and can't wait to buy more.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
These weren't quite pants, and weren't quite tights. The material was soft, but these weren't what I was looking for.