Crosstrek Fleece 1/4-Zip Jacket
Offering supreme versatility, the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece 1/4-Zip Jacket works just as well for layering under a shell when skiing powder in winter as it does for making coffee shop runs on crisp autumn mornings. It features Patagonia's newest fleece fabric, Polartec Power Stretch, which features a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers, and a soft interior that traps warmth and wicks moisture. It's also extremely stretchy so it won't hold you back when you're hiking trails or arcing turns.
The cuffs slide up easily over your forearms when climbing, while thumb loops keep them down when you're bracing for a brisk breeze. A zippered chest pocket keeps your phone close so you can listen to tunes while strolling around town. The bottom line is, if it's chilly outside, you'll be wearing the Crosstrek.
- Pullover fleece that delivers fall-through-spring versatility
- Polartec Power Stretch is wwarm, wicking, and flexible
- Flat seam stitching offers smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Thumb loops keep sleeves from riding up
- Fabric is certified as bluesign-approved
- Item #PAT020D
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- Polartec Power Stretch (86% polyester, 14% spandex)
- 1 chest zip
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 10, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 50"
- 154 lbs
This fleece is really good quality it’s perfect fit I really loved it
January 1, 2019
4 Way Stretch is the bess knees
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Replaced my husband's old fleece layer this Christmas. So happy I ended up buying him this, because this is not your average quarter zip fleece. It's does exactly what you expect, but is SO comfortable. The internal material is divine when out and about at the resort, and when we want to boot pack our favorite sidecountry areas, it holds up to the demands of needing mobility. Wife points!