You'll totally forget your old fleece.
Offering supreme versatility, the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece 1/4-Zip Jacket works just as well for layering under a shell when skiing powder in winter as it does for making coffee shop runs on crisp autumn mornings. It features Patagonia's newest fleece fabric, Polartec Power Stretch, which features a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers, and a soft interior that traps warmth and wicks moisture. It's also extremely stretchy so it won't hold you back when you're hiking trails or arcing turns.
The cuffs slide up easily over your forearms when climbing, while thumb loops keep them down when you're bracing for a brisk breeze. A zippered chest pocket keeps your phone close so you can listen to tunes while strolling around town. The bottom line is, if it's chilly outside, you'll be wearing the Crosstrek.
- Pullover fleece that delivers fall-through-spring versatility
- Polartec Power Stretch is wwarm, wicking, and flexible
- Flat seam stitching offers smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Thumb loops keep sleeves from riding up
- Fabric is certified as bluesign-approved
- Item #PAT020D