Name your game.
Early morning trail runs in the fall, searching for powder in the trees, or running errands through a blizzard—the Patagonia Crosstrek Bottom is ready for any and all activities. With a fleece lining, this pant keeps you toasty on the coldest day with next-to-skin comfort. And spandex material gives you the mobility you need for running down hills and perfecting your jump turns. A wide waistband fits comfortably on your hips and tapered ankles fits well under shells. Stash your phone in the thigh pocket and head out the door.
- Versatile fleece pant for active women
- Next-to-skin comfort with fleece lining
- Stretch material provides a full range of motion
- Wide waistband sits comfortably on the hips
- Media pocket is convenient for taking your phone running
- Tapered ankles contributes to a slim fit
- Founded in 1973 from Ventura, Califronia
- Item #PAT01XV
Polartec Power Stretch 86% polyester 14% spandex
1 zippered thigh
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
These were a gift for a friend and she loves them. Couldn't be happier!