Select Style & Size
Cross Beta Tank Top
Morning yoga sessions, afternoon trail runs, lunch in the park with your best friend—the Patagonia Cross Beta Tank Top is there for you in a multitude of ways. Built with a soft stretch polyester fabric, it offers moisture-wicking comfort with plenty of mobility. The incorporated shelf bra provides low- to mid-impact support, and HeiQ Fresh Tech helps keep the fabric smelling fresh throughout your summer workout.
- A do-it-all tank for warm weather performance
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Incorporated shelf bra delivers low- to medium-impact support
- Slim fit ensures low bulk mobility from the trail to the crag
- Fabric is Bluesign approved and Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT029H
- [face fabric] (heathers) 43% recycled polyester, 43% polyester, 14% spandex jersey, (prints) 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex, [shelf bra] 100% polyester mesh, 73% nylon, 27% spandex, [cups] 100% polyester
- HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2020
Perfect fit and love the coral color
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 136 lbs
I bought this for biking and paddling. I love it! It fits perfectly and I know it will be my go-to. The torso is long enough and the shelf-bra gives nice support. (BTW I'm a 50+ year old 36B.) The fabric is smooth and soft. The straps don't feel binding. Patagonia is usually hit or miss with me in terms of fit, but I've been brand-loyal to them for years because their items last forever. Probably will order one in another color too.