The Patagonia Crestview Pant was aptly named for the best part of any hike—the point in which you finally put that steep summit push behind you, crest over the last pitch, and get to enjoy the expansive view you spent the last 10 miles trying to get to. Designed for colder weather and made with a flexible yet rugged fabric, this pant lets you move the way you need to on steep trails and technical terrain, and withstands abrasion from tree branches and rough rock. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees continue in the pursuit of giving you full, unrestricted motion, ensuring that your clothes will never be a source of continued stress on longer backpacking treks. For greater comfort and easier access to boots the ankles have a zippered gusset, and also boast a reinforced scuff guard to reduce damage from abrasion. All of the pockets have zippered closures to keep trail maps, snacks, and smaller pieces of gear secure, helping you maximize your time in the woods.
- A rugged yet stretchy hiking pant for long treks in colder weather
- Four-way stretch fabric won't limit your movement on the trail
- DWR treatment sheds lighter rain and most snowfall
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate natural motion
- Zippered ankle gussets fit easily over bulky boots
- Reinforced ankle scuff guard resists wear and tear
- Zippered pockets keep all of your items secure
- Belt loops and stretch drawcord ensure an ideal fit
- Item #PAT02N9
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR treatment
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered rear, 1 zippered side
- stretch dracword
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2019
It seems the regular is 32 inseam. I am 6'2 and usually buy 34 inseam. Will this be too short? Thanks!
May 5, 2019
Hi there, If you normally wear a 34in inseam, yes this will be too short, as it's a 32in inseam.