Select style & size:Select options
Make today epic.
A big day of multi-pitching calls for speed and organization. With the Patagonia Cragsmith 45L Backpack, you can pack and organize all your climbing gear in this workhorse of a bag. The U-shaped opening and durable construction make it easy to get to your draws when you need them, stuff your approach shoes in for the hike down, or haul water and food to the next belay station. The Cragsmith's foam padding and reinforced chest and waist straps make this pack comfortable on the most grueling pitches, but if push comes to shove, the sturdy handle is the perfect place for a carabiner in case you have to haul. A roomy 45-liter capacity leaves plenty of room for all your hardware, so go ahead and bring that #6, better to be safe than sorry, right?
- A bomber crag pack for hauling all your gear to the crag or up it
- U-shaped zip closure for easy access to hardware
- Back panel access to main compartment for convenience
- Ample foam padding protects your back and gear from damage
- Reinforced haul loop for straight-forward carry
- Sturdy chest and waist straps to disperse load weight
- Large external pockets for water bottles and guidebooks
- Item #PAT02HN
- Q & A
Not a review, but sizing info!
I couldn't find a size chart here or on the Patagonia website so I hit them up directly. Sizing info is as follows: "The difference between the two is only in the length of the torso. The size S/M is recommended for torso length 16" - 19" (waist 28" - 36"), and the size L/XL is recommended for torso length 19" - 22" (waist size 32" - 42")."