Select style & size:Select options
Treat the crag as your playground.
Pack up the Patagonia Cragsmith 35L Backpack with everything you need to top out and blaze up technical approaches with ease. The large, zippered top makes loading up at the parking lot painless, while the huge zippered back panel allows you to access rope, cams, and quickdraws without having to expose them to dirt and grime. Two side pockets are ideal for stashing some water, a topo map, and a guide book. A compression strap along the top of the pack helps to manage heavy loads and doubles as a rope fixing strap. The pack is composed of a super durable 630-denier nylon and is treated with a DWR finish to protect rope and gear from spitting rains.
- Tough-as-nails climbing pack stands out with versatile design
- Durable ballistic nylon has PU-coating for burly protection
- U-shaped lid keep access to gear close at hand
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel offer comfort
- Padded waist and sternum straps stabilize the load
- Reinforced haul handle extends life of the pack
- Item #PAT02HO
- Q & A
I was just curious as to whether the waist belt is padded like the previous model cragsmith or if it is removable, from what it looks like in the picture.