From quick day hikes to longer overland journeys, the Patagonia Men's Cotton Gi III Pant hold up to just about anything. Made from a durable organic cotton canvas with a touch of spandex for stretch, these pants are built to move. The elasticized waistband provide a comfortable fit on the trail. Front and back knee articulation and a gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion when you're scrambling or hiking into camp. Best for lean-to-medium builds, these pants have a slim fit so you can get away with wearing them in town.
- A durable pant with active stretch for climbing, hiking, or camping
- Organic cotton blend fabric for mobility and comfort
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch for full range of motion
- Adjustable belt for personalized fit
- Slim through the leg, close at the thigh, and slim to the ankle
- Patagonia actively evaluates and reduces resource consumption in the creation of high-quality outdoor products
- Item #PAT01KH