Select style & size:Select options
Options on options.
Patagonia designed the Convertible Fly Fishing Vest to eliminate the hard decisions in life. You know, because there's nothing more pressing on your mind than choosing between a vest and a pack for your next fishing trip. Or, if there is, at least this choice can be easy, because you can wear the vest as a vest with an airy mesh back keeping you cool, or detach the front half at the shoulders and waist and attach it to compatible Patagonia fishing packs. This move gives you backpack-size storage with the convenience of vest pockets keeping all of your accessories right where you need them while you wade. Extra attachment points like the utility keeper and rod holder allow you to access everything at the drop of a hat—which hopefully won't literally happen on the river.
- Convertible vest for fishing with or without a pack
- Full mesh back is supremely breathable
- Detachable front is compatible with Patagonia fishing packs
- Hypalon keeper ensures your nippers and tools are accessible
- Vertical pocket configuration is easy to use
- Item #PAT02HB