Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Technical Shells Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Chance of rain.
Doesn't matter if it's one hundred percent or ten, it's too easy to pack the Patagonia Women's Cloud Ridge Pant and even easier to put on when raindrops start falling on the trail. Its H2No Performance Standard membrane is the same laminate Patagonia uses for ski pants, and it's a surefire way of keeping your trekking pants dry while making the tent. The pant's thin, light, compressible three-layer construction makes this pant so packable it can fit in the included stuff sack that's about the size of your palm.
- Rain pant packs into a stuff sack the size of your palm
- H2No Performance Standard membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Thin, light, compressible three-layer construction
- Internal drawcord at partially-elasticized waist for secure fit
- Cuffs adjust with a two-button placket for ease over boots
- Item #PAT028M
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop (30D), DWR coating
regular, articulated knees
backpacking, hiking, ultralight backpacking