Chance of rain.
Doesn't matter if it's one hundred percent or ten, it's too easy to pack the Patagonia Women's Cloud Ridge Pant and even easier to put on when raindrops start falling on the trail. Its H2No Performance Standard membrane is the same laminate Patagonia uses for ski pants, and it's a surefire way of keeping your trekking pants dry while making the tent. The pant's thin, light, compressible three-layer construction makes this pant so packable it can fit in the included stuff sack that's about the size of your palm.
- Rain pant packs into a stuff sack the size of your palm
- H2No Performance Standard membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Thin, light, compressible three-layer construction
- Internal drawcord at partially-elasticized waist for secure fit
- Cuffs adjust with a two-button placket for ease over boots
- Item #PAT028M
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop (30D), DWR coating
regular, articulated knees
backpacking, hiking, ultralight backpacking