Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Rain Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Misty mountain marauder.
So you might not be on a mission to save the world from certain doom, but backpacking through the stark mountain valleys and alpine tundra of Alaska can lend a similar feeling. The Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Pant will keep you dry in those misty highlands, no matter how noble your pursuits may be.
When you're walking into that rain that's not quite rain, the H2No Performance membrane proves to be a worthy adversary against the warmth-draining qualities of drenched clothing. With a thigh-to-cuff side zipper, you can go from rain to shine without removing your boots, and the pant is equipped with a cinch to pack it down into the included stuffsack, which you can then attach to your pack where they'll be waiting for the next cloud you walk into. Articulated knees won't hinder your fierce mountaineering spirit, and the cuffs include a 2-setting snap-tab closure for a snug fit against your shoes.
- Rain pants keep you dry during highland mountain adventures
- H2No membrane is waterproof and breathable for walking into clouds
- Side zipper offers convenience in changing weather conditions
- Adjustable cuffs provide a tight seal over your trekking boots
- Elasticized waist and internal drawcord offer a secure fit
- Stuff sack has clip-in loop for easy attachment to your pack
- Item #PAT028Y